Wednesday, September 22, 2010

{vintages}: all the luck in the world


I came across Jane Schouten, a dutch artisan behind an adorable vintage/upcycled shop called All the Luck in the World while visiting a new to me blog, Kireei (oh Google translate, you are my friend!).  I like Jane's kitchy style - it is pulled together and curated so well!  I collected a small mixture of vintage/upcycled items and inspiration shots from her home/store.  My favourite is probably the handpainted upcycled white porcelain vases (see below) - so interesting. 




These shots of items from around her home are irresistable!



Sorry if I went a little overboard.  I just couldn't pick! 
You MUST check out her

1 comment:

  1. I love this! WE are moving house soon & you ahve definately given me inspiration! Thank you x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails