Thursday, July 15, 2010

{vintages}: Dottie Angel

I came across new images from Dottie Angel, the delightful alter ego of Tif Fussel, an imported Brit, yesterday on Flickr, and was reminded of how much I absolutely adore her style.  She is so unbelievably crafty, in ways that I can only wish, and is a vintage goddess to boot!  In fact, she is two months away from completing her 'utmost challenge', which is to not buy anything new for one year!

Her homelife looks so rich...reminds me of life as a kid as my Mom was a pretty craft lady too.  Anyway, I wanted to share some of her awesomeness with you as well.  Check out more of her loveliness here.




Dottie & Tiff create pillows...



the cutest aprons you've ever seen.... & so much more!

living her utmost challenge.



Her 'bench Mondays' rock!



 Come back later today for some eco design!  Oh, and I've been working madly, furiously in fact, on a special project that you will get to see tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails